Discover Your Green Thumb! Are you passionate about plants and nurturing green spaces? Take your love for horticulture to the next level with our Certificate III in Nursery Operations located right in Mornington! Learn from experienced professionals dedicated to helping you master the skills needed to thrive in the horticulture industry.
- Work towards a Certificate III in Nursery Operations.
- Work Monday to Friday - 38 hours per week.
- Gain on the job training whilst being mentored through your apprenticeship.
- Enjoy weekly pay.
What you'll be doing:
- Plant propagation
- Meticulous plant care
- Effective pest and disease management
- Product relocation (Locating and Relocating)
- Maintaining impeccable housekeeping standards, and strict adherence to occupational health and safety protocols.
- Passionate about the Horticulture Industry
- An eagerness and willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Posses a positive and can do attitude
- Hold a valid white card
- Reliable transport and a drivers license
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to turn your passion for plants into a rewarding career! Apply now and cultivate your future with us. If you require more information on the role please contact Daisy on email@example.com.
Eligibility criteria applies for this vacancy in relation to work rights and prior qualifications.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion